Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Monday, August 8, 2016

Follow the Spirit

 "The truth of God will go forth bodly, nobly, and independent 'til it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear (Joseph Smith)."  Meaning, the work is continuing to roll forward!  This week was pretty disappointing, only teaching 38 lessons due to exhaustion on the member's part and all the elders in the district getting food poisoning (especially me!)!!  This week, although I'm still pretty hit, we're going to break the mission record.  It's gonna happen.  It's gonna happen.

Eish, what an awesome week!  I really have nothing to say but well done handling it all!  I miss the whole experience and I'm stoked to return to it! 

Family, in regards to member missionary work, FOLLOW THE SPIRIT!!  Fill your mind with the gospel, pray to have the Spirit, and at the write time the Spirit will guide your thoughts and words.  Be fearless, be brave, be you!  Don't stress about what to say or how to start it off.  When you've prepared properly and prayerfully, and when the time is right, it will happen.  I'll definitely keep her in my prayers!  You're such talented missionaries already; just keep doing what you are doing!!

I love you kakhulu!!

-Elder Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment