Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Monday, October 19, 2015

I'm Standing on South African Soil!

Hello everybody!!

I made it to South Africa in one piece!  I arrived here with nine other elders, six serving with me in Johannesburg!  We got our bags and met the bishop of the singles ward.  Can't remember his name, but his energy was unreal! He woke us up from our long flight and got us pumped to serve the Lord.  After a forty minute bus ride we arrived at the Johannesburg MTC.  We were greeted by President Collins, the MTC President, and his wife.  We had a five-star dinner (compared to the plane food) and we're now emailing home! Another group of elders are arriving tomorrow, who are either from Africa or Europe.  I'll send some pictures and write some more about today on P-day next Thursday!  Thank you all for your support!!


 -Elder Benson





No comments:

Post a Comment