Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Elder Benson - South Africa Jo-Berg Mission

Monday, December 5, 2016

Benoni Stake Christmas Devotional

The past two weeks have been a journey for sure!  The adjustment to Zone Leader life was a less-than-smooth transition with acquiring parasites coupled with the ulcers and stress, but I feel like I'm back on my feet.  My strength and endurance will still be down for another week but the fire within is lit and it's growing.  I'm grateful that Elder Shamanga has been patient in my recovery.


The Benoni Stake had a devotional that was so amazing! The devotional was completely through music and the word, celebrating the Christmas Season.  They asked me to play the violin with the choir, and the experience was so spiritual and soul-changing that I can't even put it to words.  President and Sister Dunn also joined forces and gave some amazing talks.  I enjoy consecrating my talents to the building of the kingdom, especially when it comes to music.  I'm looking forward to the Mission Tour on Thursday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment